Wednesday, September 13, 2006

They're starting Prison Break soon on 5. I don't see the point, since they'll censor everything anyway. And I'm really upset that now I'm gonna have to share Mr Miller with all these random cheena freaks who also like random 5566 boys. Gross.

I can just imagine the typical blog entry.

" hAizZzzZ today so sianzz. .so boring lahz.. i got watch some show on tv jz now. i think name is prison something lorh. wAh piang dunch knoe what they got tok about le. but that michael scofield very hot woRhzzz.. cUtE CuTe!"

I'm gonna kill myself soon. Bitch and I are planning to write in to Straits Times and complain about the 'religious and moral implications' we are seemingly condoning and imparting to our youths. Seeing as its a Singapore paper, it of course will never make its way to the Forum page. But just to avoid a catastrophe like the above, we'll spend a lot of time and effort in making it sound as pro as possible anyway.

No comments: